Friday, November 13, 2009

Sorry for the absence, fun things

Hello all, I apologize for my absence, we had a death in the family recently and I've been in and out of town and mostly getting on the computer long enough to do homework and disappear again, but I am back and in the mood for some new things, how about you? I'm trying to prep up for the winter season, I have a grand total of one half sweater, one long sleeved "cardigan" if you will, one heavy sweater that does not fit, one Gator jacket that is a bit big... but is fun when I'm in a slouchy wear mood, and one long sweater that does not fit. Isn't that just GRAND... nothing cute for winter. Oh and one half sleeve turtleneck.... which what good will THAT do me?

So... I'm looking at sweaters tonight and will be posting options for you all to view in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment